Labeling A Quilt
This image of Labeling A Quilt have 6 photos , they are Labeling A Quilt #1 Corner-quilt-label-with-trim, 8547866955_f01c633b36_b, For Some Unknown Reason The Quilt Supply Shops Here Don't Seem To Rate Quilt Labels. I Quite Often Get Asked Where I Get My Quilt Labels So Now You Know My ., Labeling A Quilt #4 Custom Quilt Labels, Labeling A Quilt #5 Embriodered-quilt-lable, Quilt Labels 1. Below are the images:
Labeling A Quilt was uploaded at September 21, 2018 at 8:06 am. This article is published on the Quilt category. Labeling A Quilt is labelled with Labeling A Quilt, Labeling, A, Quilt..
Labelingla•bel (lā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -beled, -bel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -belled, -bel•ling.
- a slip of paper, cloth, or other material, marked or inscribed, for attachment to something to indicate its manufacturer, nature, ownership, destination, etc.
- a short word or phrase descriptive of a person, group, intellectual movement, etc.
- a word or phrase indicating that what follows belongs in a particular category or classification: The following definition has the label "Archit.''
- a molding or dripstone over a door or window, esp. one that extends horizontally across the top of the opening and vertically downward for a certain distance at the sides.
- a brand or trademark, esp. of a manufacturer of phonograph records, tape cassettes, etc.: She records under a new label.
- the manufacturer using such a label: a major label that has produced some of the best recordings of the year.
- a narrow horizontal strip with a number of downward extensions of rectangular or dovetail form, usually placed in chief as the cadency mark of an eldest son.
- [Obs.]a strip or narrow piece of anything.
- to affix a label to;
mark with a label.
- to designate or describe by or on a label: The bottle was labeled poison.
- to put in a certain class;
- Also, radiolabel. to incorporate a radioactive or heavy isotope into (a molecule) in order to make traceable.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Possibly it has been awhile because you've visited with a thriftstore, or possibly one 've never be visited by you? You'll truly shed, in that case. Generally they've things that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you are able to report some couch is fantastic enough.
Make sure to buy in the shop if you decide to purchase a Labeling A Quilt. Most of the people do not think to verify the goods before goods are bought by them. Challenging to displace the furniture in some furniture outlets. Carry samples of hues if you go shopping for standard and classical fixtures.
Though some may look perfect inside the shop, it in comparison to products and may look differently when inside your home. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have a snapshot of your taste for evaluation things to stop this from happening.