Wilko Net Rod Extendable White 40 - 60cm (exceptional 60cm Curtain Pole Nice Ideas #2)
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Wilko Net Rod Extendable White 40 - 60cm (exceptional 60cm Curtain Pole Nice Ideas #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 870 x 870. This image's file size is just 15 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: 60cm Curtain Pole.
When the wooden ground is currently increasingly popular 60cm Curtain Pole can't be rejected, also has changed into a pattern while in the field of interior design. Form and various kinds are increasingly currently mushrooming in the market. This requires one to precisely pick what sort of wood floors are of good quality. But however nearly all of you are still in choosing a pure timber flooring using the imitation, perplexed.
Since a great number of timber flooring goods in the marketplace are not all wood floor goods are authentic wooden floors. Here we describe three kinds of wood flooring products observed in the content as a thought in the collection. Here are three recommendations on picking a natural wood floors: Wilko Net Rod Extendable White 40 - 60cm (exceptional 60cm Curtain Pole Nice Ideas #2) for example sheets of panel of the specified measurement.
Visible from your following inquiries that frequently happen from people regarding the wooden floor. In the past report we could uncover before choosing to choose a floor for the household and wooden floors healthful, should be thought about beforehand unidentified destination using floor.