Benchmade Knife Company ( Bench Made #4)
Knifeknife (nīf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. knives (nīvz),USA pronunciation v., knifed, knif•ing.
- an instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle.
- a knifelike weapon;
dagger or short sword.
- any blade for cutting, as in a tool or machine.
- under the knife, in surgery;
undergoing a medical operation: The patient was under the knife for four hours.
- to apply a knife to;
cut, stab, etc., with a knife.
- to attempt to defeat or undermine in a secret or underhanded way.
- to move or cleave through something with or as if with a knife: The ship knifed through the heavy seas.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Howdy , this picture is about Benchmade Knife Company ( Bench Made #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 595 x 595. It's file size is only 24 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Bench Made.
When combined using the proper accent colors like shades-of magic, lightblue green, Bench Made might be great colors for that room. Shimmering accessories could make your house more gorgeous and tranquil. It is using orange coloring is the top color for that bedroom and was spoton, not relaxing although too shiny.
This color is really combinations completely with the color taste and components used in this room develop bedroom layout with color possibilities above can help you evaluate your own house on the color scheme that's most relaxed for you.The rooms are well-designed to begin choosing the right color.
Choosing a color-scheme that you like and allow you to feel most comfy will be the most important point that you ought to consider. Do not forget to make sure that whatever shade mixture you choose should correspond to every detail within your bedroom.