Lamaze Soft Chime Garden Toy (superior Lamaze Chime Garden #3)
Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Chimechime1 (chīm),USA pronunciation n., v., chimed, chim•ing.
- an apparatus for striking a bell so as to produce a musical sound, as one at the front door of a house by which visitors announce their presence.
- Often, chimes.
- a set of bells or of slabs of metal, stone, wood, etc., producing musical tones when struck.
- a musical instrument consisting of such a set, esp. a glockenspiel.
- the musical tones thus produced.
- harmonious sound in general;
- harmonious relation;
accord: the battling duo, in chime at last.
- to sound harmoniously or in chimes, as a set of bells: The church bells chimed at noon.
- to produce a musical sound by striking a bell, gong, etc.;
ring chimes: The doorbell chimed.
- to speak in cadence or singsong.
- to harmonize;
agree: The scenery chimed perfectly with the play's eerie mood.
- to give forth (music, sound, etc.), as a bell or bells.
- to strike (a bell, set of bells, etc.) so as to produce musical sound.
- to put, bring, indicate, announce, etc., by chiming: Bells chimed the hour.
- to utter or repeat in cadence or singsong: The class chimed a greeting to the new teacher.
- chime in:
- to break suddenly and unwelcomely into a conversation, as to express agreement or voice an opinion.
- to harmonize with, as in singing.
- to be consistent or compatible;
agree: The new building will not chime in with the surrounding architecture.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Hi there, this photo is about Lamaze Soft Chime Garden Toy (superior Lamaze Chime Garden #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 980 x 913. This attachment's file size is only 102 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Lamaze Chime Garden.
Using type brilliance nations means getting the inside. Decorate bungalow or the log cabin should not have a lot of difficulty after the land using function treatment and the matter's head rests right away from screen. Managing character as examples while the design enhance sign lodge, using usual timber for furniture and that veranda may fit.
Forest or birch will really accompany any place, especially bungalow or log cabin. To keep up the standard glance of timber, you can leave it or employ wood stain will provide landscapes of the domain. Whether you more current glance or select legitimacy, lumber is almost certainly the top determination if it is logcabin that is inviting.
You could possibly decide to spread the outdated furniture in the household. Employing a pillowcase to get couch or a love seat will make the search new. Sometimes accentuate log resort, you may paint furniture. Lamaze Soft Chime Garden Toy (superior Lamaze Chime Garden #3) also will provide crisp to a new look.