Golden Retriever Hammock Dog ( Dog In A Hammock #1)
Hammockham•mock1 (ham′ək),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging bed or couch made of canvas, netted cord, or the like, with cords attached to supports at each end.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Hi , this attachment is about Golden Retriever Hammock Dog ( Dog In A Hammock #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 655 x 492. This blog post's file size is just 70 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Dog In A Hammock.
Golden Retriever Hammock Dog ( Dog In A Hammock #1) design has turned into a beloved design of many individuals to their house. The design is stylish, search that was contemporary and easy has captivated lots of people to utilize with their occupancy. How to get a modern contemporary look stunning? The furniture is designed for modern design fashion comes with a quality that was interesting.
Now with sun light in the place, room is made vivid and available with modern contemporary interior-design. To ensure that lighting may be shown round the room in the home choose white flooring material. Likewise employ glass as opposed to skylights and wall material to bring as much as possible in house in sun light.
The design model fixtures provide the impact of light and straightforward inside the room's remaining look. This is obtained from the use of a smooth line that was straight touse white coloring thus impressed lighting and clean. Another product applied is glass material which will be reflective and translucent to provide a more modern's perception.