Floor Trader Ardmore Ok #1 Ask An Expert
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Tradertrad•er (trā′dər),USA pronunciation n.
trad ′er•ship′, n.
- a person who trades;
a merchant or businessperson.
- a ship used in trade, esp. foreign trade.
- a member of a stock exchange trading privately and not on behalf of customers.
ArdmoreArd•more (ärd′môr, -mōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in S Oklahoma. 23,689.
Oklahoma (approved esp. for use with zip code).
OK (ō′kā′, ō′kā′, ō′kā′),USA pronunciation adj., adv., interj., n., pl. OK's, v., OK'd, OK'ing.
- all right;
satisfactory or under control: Things are OK at the moment.
- correct, permissible, or acceptable;
meeting standards: Is this suit OK to wear to a formal party?
- doing well or in good health;
managing adequately: She's been OK since the operation.
- adequate but unexceptional or unremarkable;
tolerable: The job they did was OK, nothing more.
- estimable, dependable, or trustworthy;
likable: an OK person.
- all right;
fine: She'll manage OK on her own. He sings OK, but he can't tap dance.
- (used as an affirmative response) yes;
- (used as an interrogative or interrogative tag) all right?;
do you agree?
- (used to express agreement, understanding, acceptance, or the like): OK, I'll get it for you.
- (used as an introductory or transitional expletive): OK, now where were we?
- an approval, agreement, or endorsement: They gave their OK to her leave of absence.
- to put one's endorsement on or indicate one's approval of (a request, piece of copy, bank check, etc.);
initial: Would you OK my application?Also, O.K., okay.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Hello , this image is about Floor Trader Ardmore Ok #1 Ask An Expert. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1392 x 448. It's file size is only 100 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Floor Trader Ardmore Ok.
We would want to talk about some recommendations on timber flooring colors before referring to Floor Trader Ardmore Ok #1 Ask An Expert. Dim and dark shades are a preferred alternative for performers' companies, modern decorations and trendy. Contaminated in the event that you favor a vintage look organic timber or conventional brown colour that is excellent. Color depth and strong (different shades of reddish: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted while in the same color) that is perfect for professional interiors, practices along with other big spots where a floor becomes a main component of the design.
As the Floor Trader Ardmore Ok #1 Ask An Expert pictures and personal area advisor will give a broad concept of what the remaining outcome may be, there's no greater way to establish the color of a floor as opposed to taking a look at the test place in sun light.
Brown hot platinum and wood shades that are reddish is likely to make your room cozy. White and dull floor is likely to make your bedroom large. Choose natural shaded timber floor in matt end if the power to conceal scrapes and a little dent really are a must. Do not forget that the hues must match distinction and each other. The floor can not have identical colors as surfaces and furniture.