Vinyl Flooring Kitchen Faux Stone Floor Ronikordis Fake ( Faux Stone Tile Flooring #2)
Vinylvi•nyl (vīn′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- containing the vinyl group.
- any resin formed by polymerization of compounds containing the vinyl group or plastics made from such resins.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Fauxfaux (fō),USA pronunciation adj.
- artificial or imitation;
fake: a brooch with faux pearls.
OF fals L falsus false]
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Fakefake1 (fāk),USA pronunciation v., faked, fak•ing, n., adj.
- prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
- to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.
- to pretend;
simulate: to fake illness.
- to accomplish by trial and error or by improvising: I don't know the job, but I can fake it.
- to trick or deceive (an opponent) by making a fake (often fol. by out): The running back faked out the defender with a deft move and scored.
- to improvise: to fake an accompaniment.
- to play (music) without reading from a score.
- to fake something;
- to give a fake to an opponent.
- fake out, [Slang.]
- to trick;
deceive: She faked me out by acting friendly and then stole my job.
- to surprise, as by a sudden reversal: They thought we weren't coming back, but we faked them out by showing up during dinner.
- anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is;
counterfeit: This diamond necklace is a fake.
- a person who fakes;
faker: The doctor with the reputed cure for cancer proved to be a fake.
- a spurious report or story.
- a simulated play or move intended to deceive an opponent.
- designed to deceive or cheat;
Howdy guys, this image is about Vinyl Flooring Kitchen Faux Stone Floor Ronikordis Fake ( Faux Stone Tile Flooring #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 737 x 983. It's file size is just 86 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Faux Stone Tile Flooring.
Vinyl Flooring Kitchen Faux Stone Floor Ronikordis Fake ( Faux Stone Tile Flooring #2) get to be the most critical element in the choice of flooring for the home. In the event the coloring of the ground you decide on too dark if you have a tiny residence minimalist, then this may make your home inside search pleased claustrophobic and uncomfortable.
your household will not feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to produce the undesirable aftereffects of your family people along with if we feel uneasy while in the household, then you definitely resemble to perform away from residence. You can view the difference when there are two colors with the measurement of the location of the area within the bedroom the identical coloring of a floor but they are different.
Once we differ in that space a widespread impression is, silent, and comfortable. Hence the tile floors' color would you pick you pay attention , nor be underestimated, since one of ceramic shades can establish the beauty of one's household should really.