Private Residence - Origine Modular Floor Traditional-dining-room (exceptional Modular Tile Flooring #1)
Private Residence - Origine Modular Floor Traditional-dining-room (exceptional Modular Tile Flooring #1) Images Gallery
Privatepri•vate (prī′vit),USA pronunciation adj.
- belonging to some particular person: private property.
- pertaining to or affecting a particular person or a small group of persons;
personal: for your private satisfaction.
- confined to or intended only for the persons immediately concerned;
confidential: a private meeting.
- personal and not publicly expressed: one's private feelings.
- not holding public office or employment: private citizens.
- not of an official or public character: private life.
- removed from or out of public view or knowledge;
secret: private papers.
- not open or accessible to the general public: a private beach.
- undertaken individually or personally: private research.
- without the presence of others;
- preferring privacy;
retiring: a very private person.
most personal: private behavior.
- of, having, or receiving special hospital facilities, privileges, and services, esp. a room of one's own and liberal visiting hours: a private room; a private patient.
- of lowest military rank.
- of, pertaining to, or coming from nongovernmental sources: private funding.
- a soldier of one of the three lowest enlisted ranks.
- privates. See private parts.
- in private, not publicly;
secretly: The hearing will be conducted in private.
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hi , this post is about Private Residence - Origine Modular Floor Traditional-dining-room (exceptional Modular Tile Flooring #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 576 x 432. This blog post's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Modular Tile Flooring.
Modular Tile Flooring to the patio of the home could make your home image that is minimalist so your layout of the rooftop should really be great, appears elegant and luxurious. This luxury looks more stunning to look in the external and will also supply the impact to be on the front-porch minimalism that is comfortable.
Each of which can be realized by choosing the floor that was right when it comes to hues and motifs. Shades are organic and bright the most popular selection nowadays, shade age, since these shades can offer lavish setting and an appropriate environment cool of elegance.
One of many elements which make a comfortable house noticed by the eyesight, seemed lavish and ideal residence is Private Residence - Origine Modular Floor Traditional-dining-room (exceptional Modular Tile Flooring #1). With proper sleeping of ceramic ground and the collection, the areas were ordinary may be developed into an area that appears roomy and lavish.