Malibu Wide Plank French Oak Mavericks 3/8 In. Thick X 6-1 ( Home Depot Wide Plank Flooring #5)
5 pictures of Malibu Wide Plank French Oak Mavericks 3/8 In. Thick X 6-1 ( Home Depot Wide Plank Flooring #5)
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Plankplank (plangk),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, flat piece of timber, thicker than a board.
- lumber in such pieces;
- something to stand on or to cling to for support.
- any one of the stated principles or objectives comprising the political platform of a party campaigning for election: They fought for a plank supporting a nuclear freeze.
- walk the plank:
- to be forced, as by pirates, to walk to one's death by stepping off a plank extending from the ship's side over the water.
- to relinquish something, as a position, office, etc., under compulsion: We suspect that the new vice-president walked the plank because of a personality clash.
- to lay, cover, or furnish with planks.
- to bake or broil and serve (steak, fish, chicken, etc.) on a wooden board.
- plunk (def. 2).
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Thickthick (thik),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thin: a thick slice.
- measured, as specified, between opposite surfaces, from top to bottom, or in a direction perpendicular to that of the length and breadth;
(of a solid having three general dimensions) measured across its smallest dimension: a board one inch thick.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., close together;
dense: a thick fog; a thick forest.
- filled, covered, or abounding (usually fol. by with): tables thick with dust.
- husky or hoarse;
not distinctly articulated: The patient's speech is still quite thick.
- markedly so (as specified): a thick German accent.
- deep or profound: thick darkness.
- (of a liquid) heavy or viscous: a thick syrup.
- [Informal.]close in friendship;
- mentally slow;
- disagreeably excessive or exaggerated: They thought it a bit thick when he called himself a genius.
- in a thick manner.
- close together;
closely packed: The roses grew thick along the path.
- in a manner to produce something thick: Slice the cheese thick.
- lay it on thick, [Informal.]to praise excessively;
flatter: He's laying it on thick because he wants you to do him a favor.
- the thickest, densest, or most crowded part: in the thick of the fight.
- through thick and thin, under favorable and unfavorable conditions;
steadfastly: We have been friends for 20 years, through thick and thin.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi guys, this photo is about Malibu Wide Plank French Oak Mavericks 3/8 In. Thick X 6-1 ( Home Depot Wide Plank Flooring #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 980 x 980. It's file size is just 180 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Home Depot Wide Plank Flooring.
This stand comes with natural or metallic color such as dull, dark or white. Seats are used not excessive and too basic using 3 seats' amount. This table is barely employed for talking and eating alone, as the size isn't too large. Supplies used ie material.
The Malibu Wide Plank French Oak Mavericks 3/8 In. Thick X 6-1 ( Home Depot Wide Plank Flooring #5) suited to natural kind of kitchen house. This natural stand includes a square-shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impact. This stand includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops wider so that it may be used to put fruits tools for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously trim using a spherical or square thighs are skinny and modest to be able to steer clear of the effect of tightness while in the kitchen.