Edmund Folding Futon Sleeper Sofa (beautiful Futon Sleeper Chair #3)
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Futonfu•ton (fo̅o̅′ton, fyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a thin mattress, usually filled with layers of cotton batting and encased in cotton fabric, placed on a floor for sleeping, esp. in traditional Japanese interiors, and folded and stored during the day. Also called shikibuton.
Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Howdy folks, this post is about Edmund Folding Futon Sleeper Sofa (beautiful Futon Sleeper Chair #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 720 x 720. This photo's file size is only 25 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Futon Sleeper Chair.
Edmund Folding Futon Sleeper Sofa (beautiful Futon Sleeper Chair #3) maybe new to room pal. But actually choose the style and decide home backsplash's substance is definitely a task that must be accomplished so that the kitchen buddy rooang look cross-eyed and neat! Often the kitchen backsplash material that's widely used is ceramic. Here is uplifting kitchen backsplash tile is exclusive! Let's discover!
The gray color is quite mounted on modern-style Edmund Folding Futon Sleeper Sofa (beautiful Futon Sleeper Chair #3) that is minimalist or the space style. Thus is also used while in the home. With classy modern interior planning, kitchen tile were selected which have a concept similar to organic jewel with dreary shades-of colour to be able to match the setting in the home. Kitchen backsplash that the kitchen wall was utilized over by this moment starting from the sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash frequently located on the wall can be used being a drain area. Since typically in the region of the kitchen sink will be a lot of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and wouldbe quite negative if it splashes about the surfaces of the home, therefore it is offered like a kitchen backsplash option in addition to decorating features while in the home. Home tile is extremely quite floral style with style kitchen that is minimalist.