Notes From A Cottage Industry ( Notes From A Cottage Industry #11)
Notesnote (nōt),USA pronunciation n., v., not•ed, not•ing.
- a brief record of something written down to assist the memory or for future reference.
- notes, a record or outline of a speech, statement, testimony, etc., or of one's impressions of something.
- an explanatory or critical comment, or a reference to some authority quoted, appended to a passage in a book or the like: a note on the origin of the phrase.
- a brief written or printed statement giving particulars or information.
- additional information about a work, such as its special series or some other significant identification, included on the library catalog entry.
- a short, informal letter: a thank-you note.
- a formal diplomatic or official communication in writing: a note delivered by the ambassador.
- a paper acknowledging a debt and promising payment;
- a certificate, as of a government or a bank, accepted as money.
- eminence, distinction, or reputation: a man of note.
- importance or consequence: few events of particular note.
- notice, observation, or heed: to take note of warning signs; to be worthy of note.
- a characteristic or distinguishing feature: a note of whimsy in the design of the house.
- a mark, quality, or indication of something, esp. as a submerged but ubiquitous element: There was just a note of bitterness in his films.
- a characteristic way of speaking or thinking: His critics had begun to change their note.
- a signal, announcement, or intimation: a note of warning in her voice.
- a sign or character used to represent a tone, its position and form indicating the pitch and duration of the tone.
- a key, as of a piano.
- a tone sounded on a musical instrument.
- a musical sound or tone.
- a melody, tune, or song.
- a sound of musical quality, as one uttered by a bird: attentive to the thrush's note.
- any call, cry, or sound of a bird, fowl, etc.
- a new or unexpected element in a situation.
- a mark or sign, as of punctuation, used in writing or printing.
- compare notes, to exchange views, ideas, or impressions: The returning tourists were sitting on the sun deck comparing notes.
- to write or mark down briefly;
make a memorandum of: to note the places of interest.
- to make particular mention of in a writing: She noted their extra efforts in her report.
- to annotate.
- to observe carefully;
give attention or heed to: Note the fine brushwork in this painting.
- to take notice of;
perceive: We noted his concern at the announcement.
- to set down in or furnish with musical notes.
- to indicate or designate;
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Industryin•dus•try (in′də strē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries for 1, 2, 7.
- the aggregate of manufacturing or technically productive enterprises in a particular field, often named after its principal product: the automobile industry; the steel industry.
- any general business activity;
commercial enterprise: the Italian tourist industry.
- trade or manufacture in general: the rise of industry in Africa.
- the ownership and management of companies, factories, etc.: friction between labor and industry.
- systematic work or labor.
- energetic, devoted activity at any work or task;
diligence: Her teacher praised her industry.
- the aggregate of work, scholarship, and ancillary activity in a particular field, often named after its principal subject: the Mozart industry.
- an assemblage of artifacts regarded as unmistakably the work of a single prehistoric group.
Hi , this picture is about Notes From A Cottage Industry ( Notes From A Cottage Industry #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 900 x 900. It's file size is only 1555 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Notes From A Cottage Industry.
Wood floors you will find so many different hues out there available in the market I'm sure a product is to complement actually the wildest suggestions makers. While forcing on the limits of traditional-style and being imaginative is definitely delightful inside the interior planning marketplace is still very important to follow along with recommendations and particular guidelines to prevent some of the mistakes upsetting Notes From A Cottage Industry ( Notes From A Cottage Industry #11) manner.
The space size, surface and colour of the walls, large roofs and the coloring of the furniture should be your first consideration whenever choosing hues for the floor. For the final layout to be successful should really be supporting hues. The floor that is brand new should match the wood floors that are existing to maintain the house's integrity and flow.
Below you'll locate some simple but highly-effective ideas to keep in mind when selecting the Notes From A Cottage Industry ( Notes From A Cottage Industry #11) for the inside.
Stay away from dark floor in a small place with black walls - it'll produce the space more dense and gloomy (see how floors made from black wood). Black shades enhance one other aspects of decor's warmth. In suites with reduced ceilings go for light-colored surfaces and surfaces.