Duravit Starck Oval Freestanding Air Tub (superior Air Bath Tubs #4)
Ovalo•val (ō′vəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the general form, shape, or outline of an egg;
- ellipsoidal or elliptical.
- an object of oval shape.
- a body or plane figure that is oval in shape or outline.
- an elliptical field or a field on which an elliptical track is laid out, as for athletic contests.
- a football.
Freestandingfree•stand•ing (frē′stan′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of sculpture or architectural elements) unattached to a supporting unit or background;
- not affiliated with others of its kind;
autonomous: a freestanding clinic, not connected with any hospital.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Hi folks, this picture is about Duravit Starck Oval Freestanding Air Tub (superior Air Bath Tubs #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1615 x 1222. This attachment's file size is only 265 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Air Bath Tubs.
On just how to select the Duravit Starck Oval Freestanding Air Tub (superior Air Bath Tubs #4) for some reason, before picking blinds for that bedrooms within your home, these more detailed elaboration tips. Often we understood that the layer is too large or also tiny for your screen and put up drapes at home. Therefore begin to assess the measurement of the area screen just before get blinds, this experience definitely don't wish you back. Gauge the screen often the period or thickness of the window itself.
Not only this, we need and to assess the length of the wall where the window is situated. This really is to determine whether you will want type of superior curtains holding right down to contact the ground or small drapes that have a size bear. As well as altering the size of the surfaces as well as the windows, curtains size was naturally designed to the purpose space where the curtains will soon be inserted.
The models drapes holding down is the most appropriate, when the curtains will soon be useful for rooms. As for toilet or the family area, the Duravit Starck Oval Freestanding Air Tub (superior Air Bath Tubs #4) are sized bear may be the most appropriate.