Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4)
9 pictures of Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4)
Bentwoodbent•wood (bent′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- wood steamed and bent for use in furniture.
- an article of furniture made of bentwood.
- of or pertaining to furniture made principally of pieces of wood of circular or oval section, steamed, bent, and screwed together: a bentwood rocking chair.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello there, this attachment is about Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 792 x 792. It's file size is only 36 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Modern Bentwood Chairs.
Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4) is one of the most widely used materials and therefore are often used for your floor as well as the Marble can also be a volcanic stone established by warmth and pressure and are available in numerous shades like dim hues, light grey and pink and also other colors, Currently because of the strength and toughness, stone marble ceramic form commonly employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor components and in addition building a livingroom.
The vibrant hues are recommended here's not dazzling vibrant shade, because the color mix of Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4) with colors that are striking may really create the impression unattractive. Select hues which might be bright. For example, light red, lawn green, blue, yet others. Even though the combination with different shades which might be brighter nor prohibited, however, you must pick the mixture that is correct.
Of course you realize lots of these kinds of marble and it has become a fresh tendency on earth of residence not to mention you're perplexed in selecting a layout, in setting-up a home, you should think about the appropriate colour for your surfaces of the home. Though it is not rare to also have a neutral color including white coloring to paint the walls of your home shade dull house usually selected as the foundation colour is principal.
But grey is just a basic colour that tends nonetheless easy to match with hues that are different more contrast. So that the chosen shade Adler Beech Bentwood Modern Chair - Side View . (charming Modern Bentwood Chairs Home Design Ideas #4) is suitable for people who wish to utilize natural shades like less, although white. To have the mixture right coloring shade, you need to consider these tips and criteria in picking color mixtures. First, select a color to paint the walls a brilliant shade combinations of grey.