Decorative Bird Cage Candle Holder Photo #6 Melody Maison
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Cagecage (kāj),USA pronunciation n., v., caged, cag•ing.
- a boxlike enclosure having wires, bars, or the like, for confining and displaying birds or animals.
- anything that confines or imprisons;
- something resembling a cage in structure, as for a cashier or bank teller.
- the car or enclosed platform of an elevator.
- an enclosed platform for raising and lowering people and cars in a mine shaft.
- any skeleton framework.
- [Baseball.]a movable backstop for use mainly in batting practice.
- a frame with a net attached to it, forming the goal in ice hockey and field hockey.
- [Basketball Older Use.]the basket.
- a loose, sheer or lacy overdress worn with a slip or a close-fitting dress.
- [Ordn.]a steel framework for supporting guns.
- [Mach.]retainer1 (def. 3).
- to put or confine in or as if in a cage.
- to shoot (as a puck) into a cage so as to score a goal.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
Hi there, this image is about Decorative Bird Cage Candle Holder Photo #6 Melody Maison. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 664 x 664. This image's file size is only 64 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Decorative Bird Cage Candle Holder.
Can be your Decorative Bird Cage Candle Holder? I am aware first. Toiletries and make-up of the torpedo at the back. The medication cupboard was unpleasant with creams, abnormal containers, and ointments. The closet underneath the sink was crammed in leaks with moves of toilet-paper and everything wasn't proper elsewhere.
Start with imagining tiny if perhaps that appears like more work than you intend to handle. How can you maximize the room you curently have? Among the ideas would be to arrange the area. Things just toss in there before the chaos isn't prepared, although everybody has a closet there. Alternatively, are you labeling them and contemplating getting some tiny storage containers?
One of many greatest Decorative Bird Cage Candle Holder I Have discovered lately entails, not remodeling, but only rethinking your toilet style. You'll be able to enter concealed cabinets that present and may shop sets from your makeup with a pretty knickknacks for those who have a space. And if you need to produce your toiletries hidden, you can always insert hidden cabinets and cupboards.