Navy And White Buffalo Check Pillow Case (exceptional Buffalo Plaid Pillow #1)
Navyna•vy (nā′vē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -vies.
- the whole body of warships and auxiliaries belonging to a country or ruler.
- (often cap.) the complete body of such warships together with their officers and enlisted personnel, equipment, yards, etc., constituting the sea power of a nation.
- (often cap.) the department of government charged with its management.
- See navy blue.
- [Archaic.]a fleet of ships.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Buffalobuf•fa•lo (buf′ə lō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -loes, -los, (esp. collectively) -lo, v., -loed, -lo•ing.
- any of several large wild oxen of the family Bovidae. Cf. bison, Cape buffalo, water buffalo.
- See buffalo robe.
- a buffalofish.
- a shuffling tap-dance step.
- to puzzle or baffle;
mystify: He was buffaloed by the problem.
- to impress or intimidate by a display of power, importance, etc.: The older boys buffaloed him.
Checkcheck1 (chek),USA pronunciation v., n., pl. checks or, for 45, chex, adj., interj.
- to stop or arrest the motion of suddenly or forcibly: He checked the horse at the edge of the cliff.
- to restrain;
hold in restraint or control: They built a high wall to check the tides.
- to cause a reduction, as in rate or intensity;
diminish: The new measures checked the rapidity with which the epidemic was spreading.
- to investigate or verify as to correctness: She checked the copy against the original.
- to make an inquiry into, search through, etc.: We checked the files, but the letter was missing.
- to inspect or test the performance, condition, safety, etc., of (something): Check a used car thoroughly before buying it.
- to mark (something) so as to indicate examination, correctness, preference, etc. (often fol. by off): Please check the correct answer. They checked off the names of people they wanted to invite.
- to leave in temporary custody: Check your umbrellas at the door.
- to accept for temporary custody: We accept responsibility for any article we check here.
- to send (baggage) on a passenger's ticket, usually on the same carrier used by the passenger, for pickup at the destination: We checked two trunks through to Portland.
- to accept (baggage) for conveyance, and to convey, under the privilege of a passenger's ticket: Check this trunk to Portland.
- to mark with or in a pattern of squares: to check fabric.
- [Agric.]to plant in checkrows.
- [Chess.]to place (an opponent's king) under direct attack.
- [Ice Hockey.]to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent). Cf. back-check, fore-check.
- to prove to be right;
correspond accurately: The reprint checks with the original, item for item.
- to make an inquiry, investigation, etc., as for verification (often fol. by up, into, etc.): He checked to make sure his answer was correct. Check into the matter.
- to make a sudden stop;
pause: The horse checked before he jumped.
- [Chess.]to make a move that puts the opponent's king under direct attack.
- to crack or split, usually in small checks: Painted surfaces may check with age.
- [Poker.]to decline to initiate the betting in a betting round, usually to force another player to make the first bet rather than raise it.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to stop, esp. because the line of scent has been lost.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to forsake the proper prey and follow baser game (fol. by at).
- check in, to register, as at a hotel;
indicate one's arrival or presence at a place, function, etc., usually by signing an appropriate form: We checked in at the reception desk.
- check on or up on, to investigate, scrutinize, or inspect: Don't forget to check on his work. We have to check up on him.
- check out:
- to vacate and pay for one's quarters at a hotel.
- to verify or become verified;
examine or investigate.
- to fulfill requirements, as by passing a test: The engine checked out and we proceeded on our way.
- to itemize, total the cost of, and collect payment for (a purchase): The supermarket cashier was exhausted from checking out groceries all day long.
- to have the cost added up and pay for merchandise.
- to borrow (an item) by having it listed as one's temporary responsibility: The adding machine was checked out in your name.
- [Informal.]to depart quickly or abruptly;
leave in a hurry.
- [Slang.]to die.
- check over, to examine or investigate, esp. thoroughly.
- check the helm, [Naut.]to alter the helm of a turning vessel to keep the bow from swinging too far or too rapidly.
- Also,[Brit.,] cheque. [Banking.]a written order, usually on a standard printed form, directing a bank to pay money.
- a slip or ticket showing the amount owed, esp. a bill for food or beverages consumed.
- a ticket or token that when matched with a counterpart identifies an article left in the temporary custody of another, the purchaser of a ticket, a person who is to be served next, etc.
- a criterion, standard, or means to insure against error, fraud, etc.: This handmade sample is a check that the machine-made samples have to match.
- an inquiry, search, or examination: We made a quick check but found nothing missing.
- Also called check mark. a mark, often indicated by (✓), as on a list, to indicate that something has been considered, acted upon, or approved.
- a person or thing that stops, limits, slows, or restrains: The increase of duty was an effective check on imports. He was a check on her enthusiasm.
- a sudden arrest or stoppage;
rebuff: Taxation caused a check in the accumulation of vast fortunes.
- a control, test, or inspection that ascertains performance or prevents error: They ran a check on the dependability of the automobile.
- a pattern formed of squares, as on a checkerboard.
- one of the squares in such a pattern.
- a fabric having a check pattern.
- [Chess.]the exposure of the king to direct attack: The king was in check.
- [Ice Hockey.]any of several maneuvers designed to obstruct or impede the forward progress of an opponent. Cf. board check, body check, cross-check (def. 5), hook check, poke check, sweep check.
- a counter used in card games, as the chip in poker.
- a small crack: There were several checks in the paint.
- an egg, designated for market, having a slightly cracked shell and an intact inner membrane.
- [Masonry.]a rabbet-shaped cutting on the edge of a stone, by which it is fitted to another stone.
- the losing of the scent by a dog or pack.
- (in fox hunting) a period in a hunt, following the losing of the scent by the hounds, during which the field rests quietly while the hounds cast to regain the scent.
- in check, under restraint: He held his anger in check.
- serving to check, control, verify, etc.: a check system.
- ornamented with a checkered pattern;
checkered: a check border.
- [Chess.](used as a call to warn one's opponent that his or her king is exposed to direct attack, having just one move in which to escape or parry.)
- [Informal.]all right! agreed!
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Howdy there, this post is about Navy And White Buffalo Check Pillow Case (exceptional Buffalo Plaid Pillow #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1780 x 1780. It's file size is just 532 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Buffalo Plaid Pillow.
The present day kitchen features a modern kitchen concept to have the narrow property in your kitchen across. This idea gives when it comes to a contemporary home with contemporary furniture installment, consequently produce your home seem more modern and simple to use. Even as we recognize, modern home layout nowadays is now very popular on the list of people.
A broad array is of modern kitchen design enthusiasm with a modern-style that one may replicate. Different contemporary home design is visible in web referrals and a variety of printing advertising. Moreover, you can also try several of those ideas to produce a contemporary kitchen modern wonderful.
Because the average existing of every family have a residence that was contemporary designs are applied to deal with cramped conditions location. The modern home is built to enhance the modern concept of the kitchen have an area that was thin. Who claims having a Buffalo Plaid Pillow that cannot be became a kitchen of your dreams? It's precisely this concern features a tiny home can be as special as you can we've to become innovative to showcase the modern home modern-day like residences that are contemporary today.