The Monitor ( El Patio Mcallen #1)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Monitormon•i•tor (mon′i tər)USA pronunciation n.
- a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
- a person appointed to supervise students, applicants, etc., taking an examination, chiefly to prevent cheating;
- a person who admonishes, esp. with reference to conduct.
- something that serves to remind or give warning.
- a device or arrangement for observing, detecting, or recording the operation of a machine or system, esp. an automatic control system.
- an instrument for detecting dangerous gases, radiation, etc.
- a receiving apparatus used in a control room, esp. to provide a steady check of the quality of an audio or video transmission.
- a similar apparatus placed in various parts of a studio so that an audience can watch a recorded portion of a show, the performer can see the various segments of a program, etc.
- any such receiving apparatus used in a closed-circuit system, as in an operating room.
- a component, as a CRT, with a screen for viewing data at a computer terminal.
- a control program. Cf. operating system.
- a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
- a former U.S. steam-propelled, armored warship of very low freeboard, having one or more turrets and used for coastal defense.
- (cap., italics) the first of such warships, used against the Confederate ironclad warship Merrimac at Hampton Roads, Va., in 1862.
- a raised construction straddling the ridge of a roof and having windows or louvers for lighting or ventilating a building, as a factory or warehouse.
- an articulated mounting for a nozzle, usually mechanically operated, which permits a stream of water to be played in any desired direction, as in firefighting or hydraulic mining.
- Also called giant. (in hydraulic mining) a nozzle for dislodging and breaking up placer deposits with a jet of water.
- any of various large lizards of the family Varanidae, of Africa, southern Asia, the East Indies, and Australia, fabled to give warning of the presence of crocodiles: several species are endangered.
- [Radio and Television.]
- to listen to (transmitted signals) on a receiving set in order to check the quality of the transmission.
- to view or listen to (television or radio transmissions) in order to check the quality of the video or audio.
- to listen to (a radio conversation or channel);
keep tuned to.
- to observe, record, or detect (an operation or condition) with instruments that have no effect upon the operation or condition.
- to oversee, supervise, or regulate: to monitor the administering of a test.
- to watch closely for purposes of control, surveillance, etc.;
keep track of;
check continually: to monitor one's eating habits.
- to serve as a monitor, detector, supervisor, etc.
Howdy folks, this photo is about The Monitor ( El Patio Mcallen #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1032 x 688. It's file size is only 89 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: El Patio Mcallen.
The bedroom can be where spent lots of your time and an extremely important part of your property. So it is essential that you just give it with superior taste. Furthermore it's also advisable to ensure that the furniture in accordance with one's room's topic.
If you take a look at accessories, it'd be described as a good plan to learn where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture that'll suit your allowance. Should you be currently searching for The Monitor ( El Patio Mcallen #1) furniture then your great point is always to discover a web based retailer that offers it in a very economical discount. As well as the finest element is you can also compare the buying price of furniture before you create your decision.
Additionally it is feasible that you will find better selections online than in furniture outlets. Although searching for your room equipment bear in mind to check other important things that accompany it such as for example stuff like that and sheets out. These are also usually available in the store that is identical.