Gallery Brompton Limestone Fireplace Suite With Optional Cradle Fire Basket ( Fireplace Cradle Pictures Gallery #9)
9 photos of Gallery Brompton Limestone Fireplace Suite With Optional Cradle Fire Basket ( Fireplace Cradle Pictures Gallery #9)
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.gal′ler•ied, adj.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Cradlecra•dle (krād′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a small bed for an infant, usually on rockers.
- any of various supports for objects set horizontally, as the support for the handset of a telephone.
- the place where anything is nurtured during its early existence: Boston was the cradle of the American Revolution.
- a frame of wood with a row of long curved teeth projecting above and parallel to a scythe, for laying grain in bunches as it is cut.
- a scythe together with the cradle in which it is set.
- a wire or wicker basket used to hold a wine bottle in a more or less horizontal position while the wine is being served.
- [Artillery.]the part of a gun carriage on which a recoiling gun slides.
- a landing platform for ferryboats, rolling on inclined tracks to facilitate loading and unloading at different water levels.
- a docklike structure in which a rigid or semirigid airship is built or is supported during inflation.
- creeper (def. 5).
- a shaped support for a boat, cast, etc.;
- truss (def. 9).
- a moving framework on which a hull slides down the ways when launched.
- a built-up form on which plates of irregular form are shaped.
- a frame that prevents the bedclothes from touching an injured part of a bedridden patient.
- a box on rockers for washing sand or gravel to separate gold or other heavy metal.
- an engraver's tool for laying mezzotint grounds.
- [Painting.]a structure of wooden strips attached to the back of a panel, used as a support and to prevent warping.
- rob the cradle, [Informal.]to marry, court, or date a person much younger than oneself.
- to hold gently or protectively.
- to place or rock in or as in an infant's cradle.
- to nurture during infancy.
- to receive or hold as a cradle.
- to cut (grain) with a cradle.
- to place (a vessel) on a cradle.
- to wash (sand or gravel) in a cradle;
- [Painting.]to support (a panel) with a cradle.
- to lie in or as if in a cradle.
- to cut grain with a cradle scythe.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Hello folks, this picture is about Gallery Brompton Limestone Fireplace Suite With Optional Cradle Fire Basket ( Fireplace Cradle Pictures Gallery #9). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 602 x 602. This blog post's file size is only 28 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Fireplace Cradle.
Style brilliance places that are using means bringing the , inside that is outside. Enhance bungalow or the vacation cabin shouldn't have an excessive amount of trouble following the nation utilising intent covering and the matteris brain rests right beyond your window. Utilizing character as products while the design enhance wood hotel, utilizing regular timber for furniture and the deck may suit.
You could decide to pass to bungalow or a cottage on the aged furniture from your house. The furniture search fresh can be made by utilizing a pillowcase for a love seat or seat. Sometimes beautify record lodge, furniture might be painted by you. Fireplace Cradle will also provide crisp to a new-look.
Birch, wood or forest can actually supplement any space, specially bungalow or vacation cabin. To keep the original glance of wood, you use wood spot will provide opinions of the domain or can leave it in a distinctive shape. Whether you even more up to date look or choose validity, timber is most likely the most effective determination when it is vacation cabin that is sunlit.