Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 . ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 3 #1)
Articlear•ti•cle (är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Clauseclause (klôz),USA pronunciation n.
- a syntactic construction containing a subject and predicate and forming part of a sentence or constituting a whole simple sentence.
- a distinct article or provision in a contract, treaty, will, or other formal or legal written document.
Hi guys, this image is about Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 . ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 3 #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 713 x 1124. This image's file size is only 310 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Article 2 Section 1 Clause 3.
Besides used for engaging guests, a family area typically you utilize to see publications or perhaps relax on Sunday. A chair that has a design can assist the overall look of the space. However, the design has to be in step with the comfort presented. We suggest so that you can get the layout you like that you just prevent very compromising convenience.
If your house is tiny, forcing the living room doubles like a family area, you should consider if the item is resilient if occupied all the time. You can see for the style and the design once your preferences are achieved. Is sensible to decide on age not a layout that is not fixated by age. Thus, even though tendency improved, guest seats seems old or won't create bored.
There are lots of selections advanced style that offers convenience that one may select pills. Therefore, do not be satisfied with one choice only. Again, do not want to buy a chair for design that is good alone. As well as the design, you must fit Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 . ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 3 #1) should be satisfied first.