Tudor Cottage Tea Cozy. (ordinary Cottage Tea Cosy #4)
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Teatea (tē),USA pronunciation n.
- the dried and prepared leaves of a shrub, Camellia sinensis, from which a somewhat bitter, aromatic beverage is prepared by infusion in hot water.
- the shrub itself, extensively cultivated in China, Japan, India, etc., and having fragrant white flowers. Cf. tea family.
- the beverage so prepared, served hot or iced.
- any kind of leaves, flowers, etc., so used, or any plant yielding them.
- any of various infusions prepared from the leaves, flowers, etc., of other plants, and used as beverages or medicines.
- See beef bouillon.
- any meal, whether a light snack or one consisting of several courses, eaten in the late afternoon or in the evening;
any meal other than dinner, eaten after the middle of the afternoon.
- an afternoon reception at which tea is served.
- one's cup of tea, something suitable, appropriate, or attractive to one: Horror movies and westerns are just not my cup of tea.tea′less, adj.
Howdy , this blog post is about Tudor Cottage Tea Cozy. (ordinary Cottage Tea Cosy #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 596 x 501. It's file size is just 47 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cottage Tea Cosy.
This stand includes metallic or natural shade such as dreary, black or white. Chairs are used not too much and too easy using the variety of 3 seats. This table is just useful for chattering and eating, as the measurement isn't too-large. Materials used ie steel.
The Cottage Tea Cosy suited to natural type of home place. This natural table has a square shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural impression. This table mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously trim having a square or rounded thighs are small and skinny in order to avoid the perception of tightness while in the home.