American Standard Shower Stall #5 Ovation .
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Stallstall1 (stôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a compartment in a stable or shed for the accommodation of one animal.
- a stable or shed for horses or cattle.
- a booth or stand in which merchandise is displayed for sale, or in which some business is carried on (sometimes used in combination): a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- carrel (def. 1).
- one of a number of fixed enclosed seats in the choir or chancel of a church for the use of the clergy.
- a pew.
- any small compartment or booth for a specific activity or housing a specific thing: a shower stall.
- a rectangular space marked off or reserved for parking a car or other vehicle, as in a parking lot.
- an instance or the condition of causing an engine, or a vehicle powered by an engine, to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or by overloading it.
- an instance or the condition of causing an airplane to fly at an angle of attack greater than the angle of maximum lift, causing loss of control and a downward spin. Cf. critical angle (def. 2).
- a protective covering for a finger or toe, as various guards and sheaths or one finger of a glove.
- a chairlike seat in a theater, separated from others by arms or rails, esp. one in the front section of the parquet.
- to assign to, put, or keep in a stall or stalls, as an animal or a car.
- to confine in a stall for fattening, as cattle.
- to cause (a motor or the vehicle it powers) to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or overloading it.
- to put (an airplane) into a stall.
- to lose control of or crash (an airplane) from so doing.
- to bring to a standstill;
check the progress or motion of, esp. unintentionally.
- to cause to stick fast, as in mire or snow.
- (of an engine, car, airplane, etc.) to be stalled or go through the process of stalling (sometimes fol. by out).
- to come to a standstill;
be brought to a stop.
- to stick fast, as in mire.
- to occupy a stall, as an animal.
Hi folks, this attachment is about American Standard Shower Stall #5 Ovation .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 960 x 960. This picture's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: American Standard Shower Stall.
What to search for in a Collection are glossy designs and contrasting shades. Typically modern bedroom sets' color will be red, white and black. It might suggest black lumber, bright bed and red accent pillows. Or you'll be able to look at the mind of the mattress with dark mattresses steel frames and bright glass features for room packages.
Again-this American Standard Shower Stall #5 Ovation . Collection should suit the contemporary material and color scheme of black or white wood, metal and glass accessories. You may find a dressing-table as well as a quite piece that is contemporary with silver steel decorations that can offer a glance that is very pointed.
There are various possibilities to have this contrasting colour to be the core on your room agreement. Next take into account the items of support furniture you will need inside your room. It is possible you'll find a complete contemporary bedroom set that has everything you must finish the design you dream on your room. Before purchasing, you should produce a set of the items you need, to get all the storage you want, in addition to items of highlight furniture that is different that'll match the appearance you aim at.