Corner Computer Desk Tower ( Corner Computer Tower Desk #5)
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Hello folks, this photo is about Corner Computer Desk Tower ( Corner Computer Tower Desk #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 691 x 691. This photo's file size is just 64 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Corner Computer Tower Desk.
How is the best quality Corner Computer Tower Desk chosen by me? Even as we realize, the role of the stand may support the capabilities of the home kitchen. This table's living isn't just beneficial as being a direct impact on your kitchen created's style, but also a mix of cuisine. In evaluating drawbacks and the pros because of the substantial kitchen countertop material at the moment, choose the best state your experience.
Preferably, the kitchen table could be explained good-quality if it has a sturdy structure, tough, beautiful, mark resistant, easy-to clear, temperature resistant, and simple maintenance. But obviously none of the supplies that support all the characteristics that are above. Thus, you need to adapt while in the kitchen, where the aspects that should be outlined to the circumstances.